How To Book Your Appointment
Time allocated for appointments
Please be aware that late arrivals may need to be rescheduled
What You Need To Bring To Your Consultation
- Referral letter from dentist or doctor
- Current x-ray, which contains name and date (OPG preferable)
- Medicare card
- DVA card (if applicable)
At Your Initial Consultation:
- You will be advised about the surgery
- You will be given a written quote
- You will be asked to sign a consent for surgery or complete hospital admission papers (as surgery requires)
- If no appointment for surgery has been scheduled, this will be organised at a mutually convenient time
Accounts must be paid at the time of consultation and can then be claimed back from your health fund or Medicare.
- Personal cheque
- Debit/Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard). AMEX or Diners not accepted.